Benefits of Medicaid's behavioral therapy coverage plans
- Medicaid covers all medically required behavioral health care services for its enrollees, including ABA therapy for children.
- Your child does not need an autism diagnosis to receive ABA therapy.
- The income of families is not usually a determining factor, however, if your family's income is too high to qualify for Medicaid, the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) may be able to help.
- Individual and practical treatment plans for families
- Application of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) to Medicaid programs.
Songbird provides life-changing autism care with insurance coverage from 100+ insurance companies. Reach out today to check your insurance coverage with Songbird
With a deeply passionate team and innovative technology, we’re building a world where every child can access world-class care at home, uniquely tailored to them.